Property Owners

Property Owners

We have access to many reputable insurers providing complete insurance solutions for landlords.

Whether you own a house, a block of flats or a portfolio of commercial property, if you let it out to tenants of any kind, an extensive property owners insurance policy is essential. Our expert insurance executives can help you make sure you’re fully covered, in turn minimising the financial consequences in the event that the unexpected should happen.

Landords insurance should provide total protection for your building and contents against insured perils, such as accidental damage, fire, vandalism, flood and storm damage. It usually comes with property owners liability insurance, which covers you against injury claims made by members of the public – for example, if they were trip over a hole in the ground whilst on your property.

Many of the insurers we deal with include loss of rent cover in their property owners insurance policies as standard. If the property were to become uninhabitable as a result of an insured peril, this would cover the cost of temporarily rehousing your tenants until the issue is resolved.

If you let out more than one property, even if this is a mixture of residential and commercial, we can arrange a portfolio policy to cover all of them within a single, convenient landlords insurance scheme. This will save you money and paperwork, and leave you with just one renewal date to remember.

When it comes to property owners insurance, the options can be somewhat overwhelming. Luckily, Windrush Insurance Brokers can help you find a cost effective solution that meets your precise needs. If you wish to enquire, you can request a quote or callback using the links to the right. Alternatively, call us today on 01865 374215