A broad range of cover
Motor Trade Insurance
From mechanics to second-hand car dealers and valeters, we know Motor Trade cover is important for a wide range of businesses.
Whether you trade from home, a garage, workshop or showroom, at Windrush Insurance Brokers we’re here to help you find the insurance solution for your specific Motor Trade needs.
Tailored to suit your business
Putting you in the driver’s seat
We know that the most important thing for your Motor Trade cover is flexibility, because at any given time a different member of your team could be driving or servicing a vehicle. That’s why our solutions are tailored to suit your business’ needs.
We offer combined Motor Trader Insurance policies, which provide comprehensive protection against damage to your property, stock, machinery, tools and assets.
We can also arrange liability cover and road risks only cover depending on your needs.
Ride high with the right protection
What does Motor Trade Insurance cover?
You can benefit from:
- Demonstration cover if customers test drive the vehicles you’re selling
- Cover for customer loan cars under the same policy
- Loss of Profits cover if you’re unable to trade in the event of a disaster, such as a fire or flood, as well as cover for any customer vehicles on your premises that are damaged as a result
- Cover for the loss of MOT licence if your license is withdrawn or suspended, this will compensate you for the loss of profits. Please note, exclusions can vary
- An engineering and inspection of your workshop, factory and machinery.
To find out more
Get in touch
Whatever your Motor Trade Insurance needs, our helpful advisors are always at the end of a phone or email.